Tuesday, February 21, 2012

making a table with difernt instruction and text describe it


making a table with difernt instruction and text describe it.
procedure
First I opened the ms-word. Then I went to file menu and select it. After that I selected the new document. I went to the insert menu then selected the table which are necessary to me to write the information. After that I wrote all the information on the table. Then I described the table what it was trying to give information about. After that I went to file menu and selected save as and save the file.

steps followed
Step 1: open ms- word
Step 2: go to file menu and select new document
Step 3: type the heading of the lab which you are going do on.
 Step 4: go to insert menu and select the amount of table which you required
Step 5: insert all the necessary information on the table
Step 6: explain the table
Step 7: save the file
Step 8: close ms- word
   







SI.
NO.
Name of Register
Function
1
Memory Address (MAR)
Hold address of the active memory location
2
Memory Buffer (MBR)
Holds information on its way to and form memory.
3
Program Control (PC)
Holds address of the next instruction to be executed
4
Accumulator (A)
Accumulates results and data  to be operated upon
5
Instruction (I)
Holds an instruction while it is being executed
6
Input/Output (I/O)
Communicates with I/O devices


Function of various registers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews