Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Make a c.v.curriculum-vitae


Make a c.v. (curriculum-vitae).


procedure:
First I opened ms-word, clicked on file menu. After that I selected new document and started to type C.V. I started from my name, address, date of birth, sex, marital status, farther name, the education which I have done, qualification, complexion, nationality, religion, work experience, languages, hobby, contact number, and E-mail address. After that I saved the file.
Steps followed:
Step 1: open MS-word.
Step 2: select file menu and select new document
Step 3: type name, address, date of birth, sex, marital status, farther name, the education which I have done, qualification, complexion, nationality, religion, work experience, languages, hobby, contact number, and E-mail address
Step 4: save the file
Step 5: close the file









Curriculum-vitae
Name                                    : 
Address                    :
Date of birth           :
Sex                             :
Material status      :
Father’s name        :
Education                 :  
 Complexion            :
Nationality              :
Religion                    :
Work experience  :
Languages                :
Hobby                       :
Tel. No.                     :
Email Address        :






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews