Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Make an application for jobs


“Make an application for any type of jobs.”

procedure:
First I opened ms-word, and I went to file menu. Then I selected new document after that I started to type the application starting with date, name of institution, address of that institutions, greeting, introduction, experience, skilled and qualifications and so on. Then after typing all the necessary information I saved the file and closed the file.
 Steps followed:
Step 1: open ms-word.
Step 2: select the file menu and select new document
Step 3: type the heading of the lab which you are going do on.
Step 4: type date, address, ward number, name of the institution and its address, greeting part, subject on which you applied for, body part, enclosure, and signature.
Step 5: save the file
Step 6: close file  






                                                                                                                                                      




22 May 2009
The New Parmelia
Bunbury WA 6230


Dear Mr Carr,

Re: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager


My background in management and customer relations is very relevant to this position, which represents the change in career direction that I have been seeking.

My relevant work history has included: -
􀂃 Manager of an national retail chain consisting of 2 shops and 12 staff where I achieved a 25% increase in retail sales and increased staff retention rate to 85% through customer service training for staff and other simple initiatives.

􀂃 Assistant Manager of a fast food outlet, supervising 10 staff.

􀂃 One-year (part-time) experience in a wine bar as a Barperson and Waiter while attending TAFE.

I am enthusiastic about a career with the new Parmelia chain of hotels and I look forward to a personal interview where I can expand upon my knowledge of customer service, my successes and reasons for wanting a career within the Hospitality Industry.

I am available for an interview at any time and I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely
Milan Dulal










No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews