Tuesday, February 21, 2012

make the character certificate


make the character certificate.

procedure
First I opened the ms-word. Then I went to file menu and select it. After that I selected the new document. Then I selected fronts and started to type the character certificate. At right hand side I inserted the rectangular box. And I typed all the necessary information which is required for the certificate. Then I save the file and closed the file.
 steps followed
Step 1: open MS-WORD
Step 2: click on file menu and select the new document
Step 3: type all the necessary things for the character certificate and insert rectangular box on right side at the top
Step 4: save the file
Step 5: closed the file

















CHARACTER CERTIFICATE




It Certified that , I know Mr. Milan Dulal And his family.  CNIC No.37405-9636432-5 residing at House No. DD 559 Street No. 10 Aziz Colony Jhanda Chi Chi Rawalpindi for     the last 10 years and that to the best of my knowledge and belief he bears an excellent moral character and does not have antecedent, which may render him unsuitable for Government Employment. I wish him all success in all his future endeavors.

 He/she is not related to me.

Signature:________________________
Name:___________________________
Designation ______________________
Address __________________________
CNIC No.________________________
Tel: _____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews