Tuesday, February 21, 2012

make a calendar of the year


make a calendar of the year.
procedure
First I opened MS-WORD and clicked on file menu. Then I selected new document and clicked on the insert menu. I selected table’s options and in options I selected quick table and selected design for the calendar and started to insert the number as pre month. After finishing all the inserting I saved and closed the file.
Steps followed
Step 1: open MS-WORD
Step 2: click on the file menu and select on the new document
Step 3: click on the insert menu
Step 4: select on the table options
Step 5:  select quick table and select the design as your desire for calendar and insert the number as per months
Step 6: after finishing save the file
Step 7: close the file

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews